Working principle : When the beam and the plate are bent under the vertical load, the shearing force (horizontal direction) of the axial surface is the largest, and the overlapping surface of the laminated beam and the plate member is located there (or close to the vicinity), and many are arranged. The shearing nail is used to resist the shearing force to ensure the normal bending resistance of the beam and the plate.
Detailed description :
- Name: Shear Connectors
- Standards: National standard,ISO 13918
- Material: Low Carbon Steel/Stainless Steel
- Length: According to standard or customer requirements
- Surface: Phosphating
- Usage: Surface of steel beam and penetration welding between steel beam and steel bearing plate
- Delivery: Within 15-20 days after confirming the deposit
- Package: Plastic bag+ Carbon box+ Plywood pallet
- Non-standards: OEM is available if you provide a drawing or sample.
- Samples: Samples are free.
Packaging and transportation