Working principle:At a certain current, voltage parameters, welding studs are held by welding torch, do lifting movement with excitation arc.Arcing intension and time are coordinated by welding power. Then welding pool is formed, solidified and completed.Drawn arc stud welding with ceramic ferrule is recommended for studs with diameter of more than 12 mm. If it is required to protect the weld pool from atmosphere, shielding gas should be used. This process variant is also used with automated applications.
- Name: SBKL stud
- Standards: National standard,ISO 13918
- Grade: 4.8
- Material: Low carbon steel / stainless steel
- Size: 6-25mm
- Length: According to standard or customer requirements
- Surface: Steel: Copper Coating ; Stainless steel: Passivated
- Usage: Steel structures, bridge, highway, railway, tower structures, power station, airport constructions, etc
- Delivery: Within 15-20 days after confirming the deposit
- Package: Plastic bag+ Carbon box+ Plywood pallet
- Non-standards: OEM is available if you provide a drawing or sample.
- Samples: Samples are free.
Packaging & transportation